Here’s my first CVS deals post!
Be sure to read my “CVS for beginners” post if you are just starting to coupon at CVS. I mention in that post that all my deals will be easy deals that you can put together in just a few minutes. All that is required is the newspaper coupon inserts, a CVS card, access to the CVS ecoupons and occasionally a printed coupon. If you are looking for “extreme coupon” deals, this isn’t the site for you!
Be sure to check your email to see if you have any extra coupons I might not have gotten! Also- don’t forget to scan your card when you walk into the store. Often coupons will print that will be useful for your current trip or a future trip!
Now for the deals!
Lots of GREAT stocking stuffer items!
- Hershey’s kisses or miniatures $3.00 each and get $3.00 in ECB wyb 2. Combine with $1.00 off coupon from SS 12/3
- Trolli Gummi candies $2.00 and get $2.00 ECB
- Maybelline Baby Lips $3.99 and get $3.00 ECB
- Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics- Get $9 ECB when you spend $10.00
- Physicians Formula cosmetics- Spend $15 and get $10 ECB and use $4.00 off coupon from SS 12/10
Buy: Physicians Formula: $15- $4.00 coupon = $11.00
Get: $10 ECB
Buy: Selma Hayek cosmetics: $10
Use $10 ECB from #1
Get: $9.00 ECB
Buy: Hershey Candy x2 and use coupon: $4.00, Trolli candy $2.00, Baby Lips $3.99
Use: $9.00 from Transaction #2
Get: $3 + $2 + $3 = $8 ECB
Total Spent: $12.00 plus tax and you have $8.00 for next week
It’s like getting it all for $4.00!
Keep in mind- This is ONLY a good deal if you need candy and makeup!