Here are your Easy CVS Deals starting 2/4. You can grab great deals on shampoo, conditioner, makeup, laundry detergent, hand soap and dish soap!
If you are just starting out with couponing at CVS, be sure to read my CVS for beginners post! Remember- I only post EASY deals. All of the deals below can be done using the CVS website or app, and 1 set of newspaper coupons.
- Revlon Cosmetics: Spend $12 Get $4 ECB
- Use the Free Mascara when you buy an eye cosmetic coupon from the SS 1/21: Mascara will cost about $8 and eyeshadow should cost about $5. You will Pay $5 and get $4 ECB!
- DiGiorno Pizza: 3/$10
- Use -$2/2 from RP 1/28: Buy 2 pizzas and they will be $2.33 each
- Dawn Dish Soap: $0.99
- Use coupon for -$0.25 on CVS app, or CVS.com and it will be $0.74
- Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner: 2/$7 and get $2.00 ECB when you buy 2
- Use -$4/2 coupon from RP 1/28 makes these $0.50 each after ECB
- Arm & Hammer Detergent: $1.99
- Use -$1.00 coupon from SS 2/4 makes this $0.99
- Use -$1.00 load to card coupon from CVS.com makes this $0.99
- Softsoap liquid hand soap $1.99
- Get -$1.00 instant coupon from machine at front of store makes this $0.99
Here’s my shopping plan:
- Revlon Makeup: Pay about $5
- Soft Soap $1
Total will be about $6 and I’ll use my $5 ECBs from last week which will leave me with about $1.00 to pay.
Get Back $4 ECB
- Fructis Shampoo: Pay $3.00
- Arm & Hammer Detergent: Pay $0.99
- Dawn Dish Soap $0.74
Total will be about $5.72 and I’ll use my $4 from transaction #1 which will leave me with about $1.72 to pay
Get back $2.00 ECB
- Buy 2 DiGiorno Pizzas
Total will be about $4.66 and I’ll use my $2 ECB from transaction #2 and will pay about $2.66
I’ll pay about $6 for mascara, eye shadow, hand soap, dish soap, laundry detergent, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, and 2 pizzas!