It’s a decent week at Food Lion. There are a few items I’ll be stocking up on!! If you missed my Facebook Live post on Wednesday, you can view it here to see how I scan the ads each week to determine which items make the list. Here are your easy Food Lion deals:
Stock up items will be in BOLD
Food Lion Deals 1/10-1/16
- 80% Ground Chuck $2.99 lb. This isn’t the lowest it will go, but this is a pretty great price
- Chicken Leg Quarters $0.49 in 10 lb bag- Lowest price so stock up!
- Hillshire Farm rope sausage 2/$5.00 BUT scan your card at the front of the store to get a coupon for -$1.00/2. This is great to use in one of my favorite recipes.
- Bone-In pork chops $1.99/lb
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken thighs $1.99/lb
- Mama Lucia Meatballs $2.25 and use -$1.00 printable coupon makes these $1.25!!! Great price and will make a yummy super bowl snack!
- Strawberries $2.50 per lb
- Cabbage $0.49/lb
- Whole White Mushrooms $1.19
- Banquet Pot Pies $1.00 each but scan your card at the front of the store for a -$1.00/5 coupon makes these $0.80 each
- Red Baron Pizza $3.33 each and use -$1.00/2 FL ecoupon
- There is a “buy 3 get a free single dish pizza” deal but it will come out cheaper to just buy 2 pizzas and use the coupon.
- Food Lion shredded cheese 16 oz bag $3.99
- Food Lion ground coffee $4.99!! This is a great price BUT make it even better by using -$1.50/2 FL ecoupon!! Definitely a stock up price!!
- Food Lion breaded chicken (includes nuggets) $3.99- Stock up!
Don’t have Ibotta yet? Be sure to get it here.
- $0.25 any peanut butter