This week’s Easy Food Deals includes LOTS of snack food items that will be perfect for your Super Bowl snacks! Be sure to load the Ibotta rebates for crackers to go with the dips that are on sale!
Easy Food Lion Deals 1/31 – 2/6
- Porterhouse or T-Bone Steak $5.99/lb- This is a great price for this cut of meat BUT you can get other steaks for less. Cooking steak at home makes for a frugal Valentine’s Date night though!
- Food Lion Boneless Chicken breast $1.99- Not a stock up price, but a pretty good price!
- Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies $2.50 each and use $0.55/1 coupon from RP 1/28
- Food Lion Chicken Winds in 2.5 lb bag $5.99- Great price AND making your own wings is MUCH cheaper than buying wings for the Super Bowl!
- Hillshire Farm Sausage $2.50 and use -$0.75/1 from RP 1/28
- Mandarin Oranges 3lb bag $3.99
- Heluva Good Dip $1.50 and use -$0.75/1 from SS 1/28
- Liberty Creek or Fallo Family Wine 1.5 L $6.99
- Buy two Lipton recipe secrets soup or dip mixes @ $1.50 each and get FREE 8 oz. Food Lion sour cream and Use -$0.60/2 ecoupon
If you have WIC, be sure to load the Shop & Earn coupon for $4 when you spend $25 on Huggies or Gerber. The WIC eligible baby food will earn you the $4 AND there are several high-value ecoupons online for Gerber items too!
Don’t have Ibotta yet? Be sure to get it here.
- $0.25 any receipt
- $0.25 any pretzel
- $0.25 any walnuts
- $0.25 any crackers