It’s a bit of a slow week at Martin’s. You’ll definitely want to grab some chicken, Italian sausage, and noodles. The other items are a decent price, but nothing to go crazy about! I’d either shop at Food Lion this week, or eat from your pantry & freezer.
Martin’s Deals 1/12-1/18:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs $1.88/lb This is not a stock up price ($1.69 is my stock up price) but this is the lowest I’ve seen in a few weeks so I’d recommend buying enough to get you through a few weeks.
- Nabisco Crackers or Cookies $1.88 each when you buy 4
- Use -$1.00/2 from SS 1/7 and $1.50 on 2 Ibotta rebate and they’ll come out to $1.25 each when you buy 4!
- San Giorgio Pasta $0.77 each and use -$1.00/3 from SS 1/7
- Angel Soft Toilet paper $4.99 and use -$1.00 from ss 1/7
Buy 5 save $5
- General Mills Cereal or treat bars, Fiber One o Nature Valley Bars, or Old El Paso Dinner Kit, or Yoplait Gogurt $2.50 each
- -$1.00 Yoplait gogurt ecoupon
- -$0.50/2 Fiber one bars ecoupon- doubles to $1.00
- $0.50/2 Nature Valley Bars ecoupon – doubles to $1.00
- -$0.50/2 Nature Valley Bars SS 1/7 – doubles to $1.00
- Deal Idea: Buy 1 Gogurt, 2 Fiber one bars and 2 nature valley bars and use the ecoupon listed above. Total will be $1.90 each
Buy 4 Save $4
Mix and Match Special K Cereal or Bars $2.50 each
- There is a -$1.00/2 ecoupon
Spend $25 and use weekly ad coupon:
- Italian Sausage $1.79 each