Great week for easy Martin’s deals! Stock up on apples, shredded cheese, baby wipes, asparagus, bacon, waffles and salad dressing!
All STOCK UP deals are written in BOLD
Easy Martin’s Deals 2/9 – 2/15:
- Ribeye Steak $5.99/lb when you buy 3 or more packages: Best price I’ve seen in 7 months! Perfect for a date night in!
- Gala Apples or Anjou Pears $0.99/lb
- Giant Red or Yellow Potatoes Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- Blackberries or Strawberries Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- Giant Whole or Sliced Mushrooms $1.67 each
- FREE Fage Crossover- Check your ecoupons
- Wish-Bone Salad Dressing: $1.00 and use -$1.00/2 from SS 1/21 makes them $0.50 each
- FREE Kinder Joy Treat & Toy- load ecoupon by 2/10
- FREE So Delicious Organic Almond milk– load ecoupon by 2/10
- Giant Pasta $0.69
- Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna $0.69
- Betty Crocker Delights Cake or Brownie Mix 4/$5 and use -$2.00/4 ecoupon makes them $0.75 each
- Bertoli or PF Chang’s Entree meals $5.99 each- Note- not a frugal option to eat every week BUT it’s a great idea to keep a few in your freezer for the nights you are tempted to eat out!!
- Arnold Whole Grain bread- Buy 1 Get 1 Free and use -$0.55/1 coupon from 1/14 SS
- Pamper’s Wipes $1.99 and use -$0.50/1 (doubles to $1) from SS 1/28
Spend $25 and use weekly ad coupon:
- Asparagus $1.88
- Oscar Mayer Bacon $3.99
- Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles $0.99 and use -$0.75/1 from 1/7 RP
Save $5 when you spend $15
- Buy 6 shredded cheese (they freeze really well) and they will be $1.66 each
- There are coupons in the 1/14 SS for the balanced break snacks BUT you could probably buy yourself cheese and nuts for WAY less than one of these.