It’s a bit of a slow week at Food Lion! There are a few items to grab, but this would be a good week to plan meals from your pantry or freezer. Set aside the extra grocery money to stock up on items hopefully next week!
Meat & Seafood:
- Chicken Leg Quarters $0.59/lb
- Frozen Raw Shrimp $5.49/lb
- McIntosh or Gala tote back apples $0.99/lb
- Iceberg Lettuce $0.89 each
- Green Peppers $0.69 each
- White Mushrooms $1.19 each
- FL Frozen Veggies $1.00
- FL Yogurt $0.40 each
- FL Ground Coffee $5.99 each Note- this will go on sale eventually to $4.99, but I’m on my last can so will go ahead and buy 1 or 2 more cans
- FL Sweet Choice (aka splenda) in 10 oz bag $3.99 (Great price- Buy 2!)
Ecoupons to use:
I didn’t see any worth grabbing this week!
Don’t have Ibotta yet? Be sure to get it here.
- $0.25 any grocery receipt