I had a nice “no cooking” break with Thanksgiving last week, plus a few meals we ate out. This week it’s back to reality though! Here’s what we’ll be eating!
- Monday: Baked Chicken Quarters (from Food Lion sale), noodles, roasted mushrooms, green beans. This is ballet night, so I’ll cook the chicken during naptime, then reheat for dinner
- Tuesday: Bacon cheeseburgers (see Martins deals), homemade potato chips, broccoli and cheese
- Wednesday: Fried Tilapia, seasoned rice, Cauliflower
- Thursday: Cheese Quesadillas, corn, and leftover rice from Wednesday
- Friday: Pizza and Salad
- Saturday: Turkey dinner with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans
- Sunday: Leftovers